We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A knitted bunny pillow, a crochet beanbag ... You've fallen for the animal beanbags presented in the October 2009 issue of? Get started, it's easy! Your child will be happy to adopt them and what a great decor in his room!
KNIT: THE RABBIT CUSHION
6 Balls of Barisienne wool from Bergère de France, color Garden a few strands of black wool2 pieces of cardboard 1 woolen pass45 x 28 cm green cloth1 bag of synthetic fibers Thread and sewing needle Knitting needles n ° 4 1/2
Jersey place (NB: the first stitch of each row is slipped, not knitted).
• For one side of the body, mount 80 stitches. Knit 20 rows straight, then dec each side 1 st, then 2 sts, 3 sts 4 times, 4 sts 1 time, then all remaining sts. Make a second identical side.
• For the band forming the back and the head, mount 38 stitches. Knit straight on 23 cm and knit together the first two and the last two stitches, every 8 rows, 8 times in total. There are 22 stitches left. Work 8 more rows, then inc 1 st each side on every other row 11 times. Make another 4 rows, then dec on each side twice 3 sts and 2 sts 4 sts. There are 16 stitches left. Knit them evenly over 13 cm and cast off.
• For each ear, cast on 32 sts and knit 32 rows, then for decreasing knit stitches 1 and 2, 15 and 16, 17 and 18, 31 and 32 together. In the next 6th row knit stitches 1 and 2 together. , 13 and 14, 15 and 16, 27 and 28. On the next sixth row, knit together Sts 1 and 2, 11 and 12, 13 and 14, 23 and 24. On the 4th row next knit together Sts 1 and 2 , 9 and 10, 11 and 12, 19 and 20. In the 4th row next knit together sts 1 and 2, 7 and 8, 9 and 10, 15 and 16. In the 4th row next knit together sts 1 and 2, 5 and 6, 7 and 8, 11 and 12. On the 4th row next knit together stitches 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6, 7 and 8. Only 4 sts remain. Knit them in two, then the last two stitches together and stop. Fold the resulting piece along the center decreases and sew together the two slipped stitched edges.
• For each leg, cast 26 stitches, knit 22 rows and bind off all sts. Sew in rolls, flatten by placing the seam in the middle, and sew one end in an arc.
• For the tail, cut a 12 cm diameter disc in both cartons with a 6 cm center hole. Make a slit from the outside towards the middle hole. Surround the wool cardboard until the center hole disappears. Cut all the threads between the two cartons. Thread a thread (two or three times) to narrow all the strands between the two cardboard boxes tightly and tie a knot.
• Sew the edges of the triangular part of the band together against the band itself to form the head. Fix the folded ears in cornet at the beginning of the triangle. Sew the band with both sides of the body.
• On the center of the fabric, draw a rectangle of 28 (the whole width) x 17 cm and add on the two long sides a half circle of 14 cm radius. Cut. Pin and sew the base of the wool part on the fabric by encroaching 1.5 cm. Leave on one side an opening to pass the hand. Fill the rabbit with fiber starting with the head, until it is firm. Sew the opening. Stuff the legs and secure them, sewing underneath on the band-side seam, under the head, flush with the base. Fix the tail pompom in the middle of the back, about 7 cm from the base.
• Using the black woolen thread, embroider one eye on each side of the head, and pinch the tip of the snout to black over the entire width of the band in one direction and then in the other.
Next page: the pouf crochet bear.